Date of RoHS Compliance:
March 1, 2010
Statement Updated for RoHS II: May 18, 2015
To Cloud Microphones Customers in the European Union:
Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2011 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (the “RoHS Directive”) restricts the use of the hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment. The policy of Cloud Microphones is to comply with all applicable laws of all jurisdictions where our products are distributed, including the RoHS Directive.
Cloud Microphones maintains a rigorous program designed to ensure compliance of all its products with the RoHS Directive, and takes the following measures, among others, as we have deemed appropriate:
- Maintains official confirmation and certification from suppliers as to compliance of their parts and other materials with the RoHS Directive
- Performing material content testing
- Where applicable, new compliant materials replaced non-compliant material
- Maintains inventory and records to confirm, document, identify, and segregate compliant products and materials from non-compliant products and materials
- Maintains parts manufacturing and processes that are 100% RoHS compliant for every product
- Appropriate labeling of products (or packaging)
Based on our RoHS Directive compliance program, Cloud Microphones certifies to you that to the best of our knowledge all Cloud Microphones products marketed by Cloud Microphones or Cloud Microphones’ authorized distributors in the European Union, on or after March 1, 2010, are in compliance with the RoHS Directive and RoHS II.